Does anyone have any hints on the easiest way to work around backhoe valve unit? My last big leak is coming from this area, I noticed when I deadhead the right side stabilizer it pours from the valve area. Hopefully is just a hose, but I am looking for hints as to the easiest way to get to it, it comes in from the front side of the valve. I was thinking about taking the rear tire off and see if I can get in there that way. Or park over a ditch and crawl underneath? The manual wants me to disconnect the whole backhoe assembly to do any work in the front valve area. There has got to be a easier way than that?
When you jack the backhoe up does it leak down? You are probably right about it being a hose though. Pulling the tire probably won't help much, pick up machine with boom and look under it to see what you can find.