Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB JS130 1994 Final Drive

Gakure ยท 2013-12-11 10:58

Dear All Let me introduce myself. My name is Lawrence from Kent UK and an owner of 2 old JCB JS130 1994 and 1998. I am very new to excavators but I have taken a risk a gone in. I have a huge challenge I am trying to solve. My 1994 machine final drive leaked all the oil and then an irresponsible operator tracked it without oil and therefore cracked the housing, I have tried to find a spare from nearly all the breakers in UK and so far I haven't been successful, I was therefore wondering if you can be very kind and recommend spare part supplier I can contact to find if they have those old days final drive assy. I also after a service/workshop manual or part list for this machine (Driver is urgently needed) Kind regards Lawrence [email protected]

Replies4
  1. #1stock2013-12-11 16:57

    Welcome there Lawrence, sent you a mail. now piddle down to the welcome thread and say hello like a good lad.......

  2. #2Cardie2013-12-11 17:04

    Hi Lawrence, I'm also based in the uk, in lancashire and I had a similar problem with an ex30 hitachi. I found these guys really helpful finaldrivesuk.co.uk most parts available and I think some full units. Good luck, Chris

  3. #3Gakure2013-12-11 17:09

    Final Drive I will try them again, although they were a bit dear.

  4. #4Gakure2013-12-11 17:26

    Good day all Thank you all for letting me into the empire!