Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB TLB Help Replacing Bushings

woodfirst ยท 2014-06-01 19:55

Hi, I have a 2000 JCB 212s and need to replace the bushing on the dipper/boom connection. I have a new pin but the bushings through the dipper and boom have excess play. Can anyone tell me the eaiest way to get them out?. Also are they one piece or 2? Also, I've been trying to find a Parts Lookup diagram but JCB doesn't seem to have one. Is there one on the web somewhere? Any help much appreciated. thanks, Gary

Replies5
  1. #1greg95042014-06-01 21:10

    What is your serial number? I can get you parts diagrams but need the serial number.

  2. #2woodfirst2014-06-01 21:31

    JCB 212S 2000 SLP212ASYE0493795 Thanks, Gary

  3. #3greg95042014-06-01 22:00

    FWIW the program you are looking for is called JCB Service Parts Pro. JCB doesn't make it or parts diagrams available to the public in North America. In the UK there is something called JCB Customer Parts Pro but we can't get it here. Supposedly some day it will...

  4. #4greg95042014-06-01 22:13
  5. #5woodfirst2014-06-02 05:53

    Thanks Greg! Very helpful!