Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB wiring (3CIII)

oldtanker ยท 2011-02-22 10:33

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a JCB 3CIII? Seems to have a few wiring issues. Thanks Rick

Replies6
  1. #1dylan d2011-02-22 10:46

    not realy sure what I'm doing on this site I just signed up please excuse my mistakes. I have a problem with my 1975 580b case backhoe I have a slight click in 2nd gear I havent done anything about it yet just waiting for it to warm up. just trying to find a place to start

  2. #2starcarfx2011-04-18 18:10

    not sure what yours may have but if it is like ours most everything is mechanical the wireing is pretty much like a ford tractor , wondering if you have head gasket problems like we do?

  3. #3oldtanker2011-04-18 18:43

    No, no head gasket problems. Just someone screwed up the wiring pretty good. Rick

  4. #4starcarfx2011-04-19 16:31

    as soon as i get the head back on ill see if i can look at the wiring and help you out the wiring looks like that on a ford 5000

  5. #5zfrepair2011-04-21 07:30

    try tradebit.com they have many jcb manuals for cheap

  6. #6starcarfx2011-04-21 14:29

    have not forgtten you haveing problems getting head back on one of the studs has me in a bind,never fails something simple gets complicated by a 3 dollar bolt