Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB210s bucket float

Z619 · 2022-09-09 09:06

Hey all, let me first say, I am a complete rookie. However, I have a 1996 JCB 210s and am having a heck of a time trying to find out 1- if I can put the loader bucket into float mode and, 2- how? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-09-09 10:02

    Push the bucket control lever straight forward. It will go past the loader down position and will lock into float.

  2. #2Z6192022-09-09 14:26

    Thanks Tinkerer! It’s raining here today in Grand Marais MN, so I’ll give it a shot tomorrow….really appreciate the response.

  3. #3aighead2022-09-12 06:45

    I had some trouble figuring out float mode in mine as well. Mine, a New Holland, shoves forward (relatively quick shove, to not lower the bucket too much, or really I guess you raise the bucket to above where you want the float, then as you lower the bucket you shove it into float mode) and you can kind of feel the lever chunk into float and I think mine slides slightly to the right as well.