Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 190E Excavator Idle Down

Cat 236 ยท 2009-04-20 01:32

Would someone out there help me with this problem. My 190E on start up in the morning idles nicely like it should but once I kick it up by pressing one of the speed buttons it refuses to go back to idle all day long. I have been using it this way for several years and it is ok I guess but it would be nice if it would idle down. Thanks, Cat 236 Alaska

Replies1
  1. #1kuriwao2012-06-24 04:17

    Under you control sticks are four ppc valves if they are not set right Ie not enough clearance your motor will not go down to auto idle I replaced all these valves a wile ago and found my Hitachi ex 120-2 would not go down to a idle when the sticks were left so I reajusted them with a bit more clearence and she was good to go again