Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 200D LC 2010 year Serial# Jd1FF200DXLA0511956

David st John ยท 2022-10-10 17:05

Looking for wiring diagram manual,engine manual,and manual for code definitions and parameters.Any help here will be greatly appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612022-10-11 05:22

    Welcome to HEF David ! Operation and Test manual, which is for diagnostics for the machine, and has schematics as well as machine theory of operation, is TM10076. Engine Diagnostics manual for that machine is CTM502. Engine repair manual is CTM104.

  2. #2David st John2022-10-12 13:53

    Thanks for the info mg.I'll see what I can find,hopefully in print form

  3. #3David st John2022-10-24 17:23

    Could only find a download version but better than nothing.Was able to aquire code ,can circuit ,checked wiring and found a problem in the harness to pump and travel alarm .Cleared that and can code went away allowing engine speed control.still showing code for boom up pilot pressure .Will be going tomorrow to see if I can nail that down.Looked at it last week but couldn't find the sensor to check wiring.Manual says on bottom of pilott control valve but did not see it there.Thinking its on top of main control where pilot tube comes in.

  4. #4Diesel Dave2022-10-24 19:33

    Parts page shows the boom up pilot pressure sensor on the bottom of the main control valve

  5. #5David st John2022-11-06 15:36

    Yep, thanks for the reply.I found it and it had a broken wire.Got a repair kit and crimped new terminals with new connector.Ran diag and all came back normal.Checked monitor and all showing pilot pressure when used.Thanks again