Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 200lc travel speed servo

Creekside Tom ยท 2016-03-24 15:42

Have a John Deere 200lc excavator that wont shift to rabbit. I have 400psi at both motor servos. The manual doesnt show the right pressure for that . Need to know if that is enough pressure to shift the servo. Thanks all

Replies3
  1. #1br14742016-04-01 23:45

    Can you flip the switch and watch the pressure leave?

  2. #2Creekside Tom2016-04-03 07:57

    Yes the switch did change from 0 to 400. I have since found the end of servo broken on one side and replaced motor witch now shifts fine. I will be removing the other motor to see what is wrong with it. Yet i still don't know what the correct pressure should be.

  3. #3br14742016-04-07 20:22

    I found it in a military the pressure spec is 425psi Here is the link for the book It is put together by military so it is a bit different than Deere put the specs are the same. it will take a bit to download. http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-5-3805-280-24-1.pdf