Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 2010 steering clutch tool

larry2woo · 2023-09-22 03:26

I am struggling to find the tool JD227 to adjust my clutch fingers on my 1964 JD2010. Does anyone have this tool? Or possibly the measurements? Thanks in advance

Replies7
  1. #1mg23612023-09-22 05:21

    I'll try to get the dimensions for you later today or tomorrow.

  2. #2mg23612023-09-23 05:50

    Sorry, didn't have time to get the measurements. I'll get the measurements Monday and post around lunch time.

  3. #3mg23612023-09-25 11:51

    Sorry for the crude sketch. best I could do with the limited time I had.

  4. #4Labparamour2023-09-25 12:12

    JDcrawlers Messageboard - Index page JDCrawler forum is good resource, too. Lavoy runs the website and sells old dozer parts. I believe the gauge you’re looking for is one of the items he stocks or has access to. I have a mid-70’s Deere 450B and he’s helped me with parts. Good luck. Darryl

  5. #5larry2woo2023-09-26 00:31

    Thank you mg2361. That will work. Much appreciated

  6. #6Vetech632023-09-26 08:03

    You are a true Picasso my friend!

  7. #756wrench2023-09-26 10:06

    Nothing wrong with that sketch. I’ve seen and worked with less