Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 210 LE Issues with brake, stop light flashing, blowing fuel gauge fuse

Xvator ยท 2014-02-27 02:07

Hi guys, I've got a few things going on with my John Deere Skip. I would sure appreciate it if some of you could help me troubleshoot this. I have had it since new and now it seems like the electrical is going crazy. only 2500 hrs but 10 years old. My parking brake won't set with the machine running. I've changed the dash brake switch last year when it wouldnt let it go into gear, and that seems to be working right when I put a test light on it, get an on off light. I took off the floorboards today to look for the solenoid but not sure which one it is or what Im looking for there if anyone can line me out on what i may be able to check? The fuse for my fuel level keeps blowing. I've visually traced wires and they are all good looking in their harnesses. Disconnected the auto leveler cuz i read somewhere it was on same circuit. but no change, still blows after a little work. Now the stop light on the dash is coming on and staying on. Today it would go off when I put it in neutral , back on when put in gear. The temp sender light keeps blinking, I replaced the temp unit on the thermostat housing and then the one in the turbo inlet pipe. No change. The machine runs good, the radiator water doesn't get too hot, oil doesn't see too hot. Really appreciate any help you can offer. I had a service tech out in Jan and he cleared the codes and said the blinking temp light showed it was the turbo inlet pipe, didn't have him look at anything else at the time.

Replies0

No replies yet.