good evening I have 3 error codes in JD 210g 108-2 898-9 1638-9 and 2 errors in monitor 13003-2 13004-2 I appreciate if you can guide me to the resolution of the same ...
Will need a machine serial number to access accurate information. Generically speaking, 108-2 - Barometric pressure signal issue 898.09 - Requested speed/speed limit error 1638-9 - Hydraulic temperature issue 13003-2 - Main controller communication error 13004-2 - Also a main controller communication error Are they active? Do you have operational issues? Do you know how to access the service menu to delete the codes? We should delete them and see what comes back.
Active...
How do I enter the menu to delete stored codes?
Serial in pic
where is the barometric pressure sensor located
With the key on, press and hold button #9, then press the dial once, release the #9 button. Then you can scroll to the service menu using the dial, when highlighted, press the dial to enter. Then go to troubleshooting, press the dial to enter. When in troubleshooting, highlight the controller with the codes, press enter. I think then you will have the option to clear the codes. I'll double check the exact route into the clearing when I get to work. I can do it easily enough, I just have trouble explaining it. Unfortunately, that sensor is not serviceable. It is inside the ECU. If that code is active, first thing to check is on the ECU itself there is a vent for the sensor. Make sure there is no debris/dirt blocking the vent. Next thing I would try is a software update (your dealer will have to do this). There is an update available for your machine and the latest software does address Barometric sensor readings, among other things, it just does not tell me specifically what is being addressed with that sensor.
That is the path to clear codes.
good night friend indeed when checking the oil temperature and barometric pressure and speed sensors the fault disappeared for an instant and then when turning the machine back on all the errors reappeared
Have your ECU reprogrammed with the latest software. Then let's see if the codes are still present after that. While the tech is there with his laptop, make sure he can see and communicate with all the controllers.
Could you guide me in the software update process? I understand that it is done by jdlink, but I don't know if you have to install software on the laptop or it slides directly into the machine. I think I have seen that there are two ways to update... I would appreciate it. ... the country where I am does not have jd technical service
3 symbols appear on the screen, one in yellow and two in red. Could you help me with those three warnings?
friend, could you tell me which wcanner or interface to use in 210glc
Do you have an active subscription to JDLink? If not, then remote programming cannot be done.
Are you looking to just read codes or looking to have the ability to do more? For codes on the Deere engine, any tool that can read J1939 protocol. Bear in mind, there may be some proprietary codes that a generic scanner can't read, but you should be able to read most of them. If you are looking for a machine interface, there is nothing you can buy aftermarket for that. You have to have Hitachi software (MPDr) for that. Only dealers have that unless you buy a piroted copy (which may or may not work). Machine software can read engine codes, but nothing more than that on the engine.
I am very grateful for your help... and your advice... they were very useful. I am about to try to update the software greatly grateful
Just to clarify, no matter what type of system you would purchase, whether a code reader or a full blown diagnostic setup (including Deere's Service Advisor), you will not be able to update the software. Only dealer personnel can do that, either physically there, or remotely, with an active JDLink subscription.