You guys know I got the 210 up and running great, meeting my greatest expectations...but one thing though, the Return to Dig is disconnected and does not work. Now, I have all the linkage but there is a couple of things I just don't understand (I've never seen one and the manual is vague). Look at this picture, this "cam" is frigg'n loose as a goose on the pivot arm (pivot and arm are fine, no looseness), I mean it has probably 3/4" slop. I'm thinking something is missing or a bushing of some sort has shifted. Any ideas here?? Secondly, What is the deal with the electronics and Return to Dig? It seems there is a prox probe/prox sensor involved? These plugs DO NOT MATCH, so something is missing. More ideas?? THANKS for any help!! Paul
There's four different serial number breaks.... Those bellcrank plates were always sloppy as hell, you're missing the linkage rod from the bucket link to the bellcrank, and I can't tell but maybe the rod to the valve linkage also? The switch I think is for the boom kickout? Can't remember. Anyway, looks to me like you're missing the short pigtail off the switch?
I have both rods, from the bucket to the sloppy cam affair and from the sloppy cam to the bell crank...what I am missing is what looks like (from the best I can tell) is a microswitch with a small roller (from a **** poor print). What does the microswitch do? How sloppy is unsatisfactory on the cam plate? (this thing is SLOPPY). Other than something to fool with, is Return to Dig even worth the effort outside of production work??
Probably not worth worrying about. One of the loader functions, I can't recall which, when you move the control lever it will lock in with a detent, the switch electrically releases the spool and thereby the control lever when the loader/bucket gets to the right position.