Still looking at different TLB's. There is a 300D coming up in the near future Its a 1989 JD 300D Backhoe seems in decent shape haven't seen much info on them.Seems there are a bit lighter according to the info at Deere.Just will be using it for some land I have and some snow plowing.Are there a decent machine???Also most of the backhoes look tight for tire chains,On my old farm tractor I just adapted the wheels further out what do they do on backhoes.Thanks!
Not sure about your JD. I've never saw a backhoe with chains on. They get pretty good traction the way they are, but that might not be good enough, depending on what situation you're in. I had a pair on an old Case 580 once, but that machine had forks on. They worked really well, especially on warm days. Wonder what the dealer says. Might require an optional rim. Phil