Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 300D backhoe loader service manual.

vintagecarlover · 2025-01-29 13:50

Just bought JD 300D backhoe that needs injector pump installed and timed plus water pump and while you're in there stuff done. Front of engine was taken apart for this job and stopped. Gave less than scrap price and supposed to have had engine rebuilt so I'm hopefully gonna see it run soon. I'm seeking a service manual. Anyone have one you can email or I'd buy a paper manual.

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-01-29 15:18

    You are looking for Engine repair manual # CTM8 . 300D Machine Repair manual is #TM1497 . 300D Operation and test manual is # TM1496 . If you get stuck finding one, they are available at the Deere bookstore. https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/ .

  2. #2vintagecarlover2025-01-31 07:46

    Thx Dave. Mine is a backhoe loader 300d. Deere is proud of those files, eh?

  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-01-31 07:59

    The manual #’s are correct for a 300D loader b/hoe. Engine manual CTM8 covers a few different model engines including the 4039D installed in your 300D.

  4. #4vintagecarlover2025-01-31 08:01

    Awesome. Thank u!