I have a 310 b backhoe. The loader started to get slow and then quit working. The hoe assembly continued to work and then it too quit I changed both hydraulic filters and it worked again and the slowed and quit. The outriggers will barely lift the rear of the tractor. Some times the steering works sometimes it get hard too steer. So I removed the horizontal filter and its assembly. I removed the screen which was plastic and nasty much goo. I replaced with brass screen and was excited that now it would work I had planned much but the hydraulic functioning is still the same there were some metal shavings in the hydraulic reservoir I got out all I could with a magnet and a shop vacuum the tractor had a shutter when rasping the loader before and she moves forward and reverse just fine I would be grateful for any help. Fortunately I have a spare tractor I can harvest parts from to get this one working.
No replies yet.