Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310E Part number search

bway1341 ยท 2013-02-10 13:24

I am working on a JD 310E back Hoe. Is has a hyd leak on the back hoe valve section. I am haveing trouble finding the part number on the relife valves. I believe i found the valve but no seal. Here is a link to the valve the 2 red lines are where its leaking it between the valve body and where the relife valve screws in to valve body SS# for back hoe is TO310EX849619 Thanks Ok so I will have to find out how to post a pic.

Replies6
  1. #1Chisumtrail2013-02-10 17:12

    You can look up part numbers on Computer at jdparts.deere .com, even without signing up. On left side of screen it says parts catalog, click on it and you can look up your 310e. The relief valve is not on same page as control valve, Look up "relief valves, backhoe". In the remark section for the part number it tells where each valve goes. If you can not find it tell me what section and top or bottom and will look it up.

  2. #2bway13412013-02-10 19:15

    Thanks I was looking at pt number T183756 but the pic is not all that good to tell. its the left 2 valves top side that controll stick and bucket I got a good pic i took but cant post it

  3. #3willie592013-02-10 19:48

    You've lost the probationary status and should be able to post a pic now bway1341.

  4. #4bway13412013-02-10 20:51

    Thanks

  5. #5Chisumtrail2013-02-10 21:17

    Yea that is correct part number.

  6. #6bway13412013-02-10 21:32

    Thanks I am just used to sis web was unsure