Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310E parts search

bway1341 ยท 2013-02-24 23:30

I am trying to see if anyone knows a cross for part number AT280406. Its a seal kit for the boom section. I need 2 seals but can only get a kit. Was wondering if anyone knew of a site that had same seals. or a way to get part number for item number 7 and 8 Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1willie592013-02-24 23:52

    Not real familiar with your machine bway1341, but it looks like you're working on the spool seals for the boom section of backhoe control valve. 7 is likely just an o-ring that can be obtained from any hydraulic component supplier, at worst a quad ring, still available at said supplier. 8 is likely a wiper ring/loader for the o-ring, you may be able to re-use it if it's still in decent shape. If not, gonna have to go with the AT280406 seal kit from Deere.

  2. #2johnny_waz2013-02-25 05:22

    Ebay has the whole kit for $39.99 free shipping even. http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-Spool-Valve-Seal-Kit-AT280406-tractor-/360387533222 Every place else I can find online wants $60-$100 from what I can see. My deere dealer charges $92.00 for the kit. Yikes! Always check ebay first.

  3. #3bway13412013-03-03 14:32

    Thanks guys i called my self checking ebay but i think i falled at my search.