Hello I have a 2014 310 SK TC constant problems with DPF filter it has been cleaned, how do I reset the soot level, it is presently at 4 and asking for parked filter clean. do I have to call the dealer for service? I live on a remote island. thank chilco
Welcome to HEF chilco ! Serial number? Scroll through the monitor and post active and stored codes and post.
no active codes , 13 stored codes 1 supply sensor 7 out of range low 2 boost pressure out of range low 3 engine CCV filter out of range low ( was recently replaced) 4 engine derated see manual 5 DPF soot load moderately high 6 no can from JSL abnormal update rate 7 same 8 same 9 same 10 TCL selector out of range low 11 joystick power data below normal 13 park brake out of range low
#1 sensor supply 7 out of range low
Unfortunately, descriptions will not help. I need the specific SPN/FMI numbers (XXXXXX.XX). Only give me the numbers for the first 5 you have above. I will also need the complete serial number.
awesome thank you ill get on that asap, really appreciate your help.
*1T0310TKPEE265113*
5125.04 102.04 101.04 1569.31 3719.16 94.18 2201.09 2213.09 4312.05 444.01 522379.05
always happy to talk on phone my number is (EDIT) and more than happy to call you to save on long distant charges chris
You might not want to post your phone number on the open forums as it's all over the net. I can remove it if you want.
dang yes please remove if you can thank you
Done. You can PM any member in Conversations.
thank you
Are these first 3 codes active or stored? This code for #7 - 5V sensor supply voltage out of range low supplies the 5 volt reference voltage to the two sensors, Manifold air pressure (code 102.04) and Crankcase pressure (code 101.04). If they are active, then they will need to be addressed. Most likely the reason it did not regen and then set code 3719.16. Voltage low means that the 5 volt reference circuit is shorted to ground or to a ground wire in the harness. Also, one of the 2 sensors could pull that voltage down if shorted internally. If the voltage supply wire on one of the sensors is backprobed (carefully) and in fact has low voltage (> 5 Volts), then unplugging the 2 sensors one at a time while remaining backprobed shows an increase to 5 volts, then the sensor that was unplugged that allowed the voltage to rise is the problem sensor. Unfortunately, this code requires dealer intervention to clear it. A service regeneration has to be performed with Service Advisor.
wow thank you for ll that info. no active codes they are all stored. what is happening is it asked for a parked burn of the DPF and has a soot level of 4. I want to reset the soot level to 0
The dealer will have to do that.