I am rebuilding my 4045T engine and trying to source the bearing for the Fan drive. The Deere parts catalogue does only shows the part number for the complete assembly. I would be grateful if anyone has found a source for this bearing, sharing this information. This is reflected as item 3 in the attached parts frame
That part is the complete assembly, bearings aren't available from Deere. There reason is with possible shaft wear the fan could break loose and Deere would be on the hook for the failure. That's what I was told, weither true or not is another matter.
Thanks for the response Tones, I figure the bearing and shaft come from the Bearing manufacturer as a complete assembly, so chance of reusing a worn shaft
It comes as a complete assembly proprietary to Deere. However bearings can be purchased from a supply shop outside of Deere if you are willing to take the risk. The engine I had sucked air through the radiator and intercooler so both of them would have to be replaced in the event of a fan failure . Pretty easy decision for me to make.
@JoesJD315SE4x4 , Found an older copy of the PC2574 parts manual, the introduction section lists a 4045TT056 and a 4045DT055 are for a 310E only, see screenshot below. Looking at the current online version of parts catalog PC2574 , check the fan drive support for a 4045T050. You need assembly # RE500539 . .