Hey folks, I have a Gehl CTL 80 (I believe its the same thing as a Takeutchi TL150). Long story how I got here, but I need to use the starter motor to move it a few feet. That method of moving it worked just fine before I took the ROP off. I turned the key while holding one of the sticks and the machine would creep. There is a small round plug (maybe 8 -10 pin) that you disconnect, near the pivot of the ROP, take out a few bolts, and lift it off. Now that I've done that, I can't use the starter to move it anymore. Starter turns, everyting else seems normal, but no creep. So there is something, I'm guessing a hydraulic solenoid, that got activated with the ROP connected, that is now not getting power with the ROP off. My electrical diagram is the PITS and I can't even read it very well. I'm all ears if anyone has any suggestions what it might be. Thanks for reading!
If I disconnect the ROP, I took out the safety switches. There's one on the lap bar, and maybe one in the seat. I found a better copy of the diagram (on this site) and those 2 aren't even mentioned, as far as I can see. If I could hotwire those circuits, I bet it would roll again. But - that plug isn't mentioned in the diagram either. Anybody know what the diagram calls those switches? Or maybe a pinout of that round plug? That might be the ticket.
NVM. I read a thread here from a few years back that talked about safety bypass connectors by the battery. Worked great.