Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 323E Moving Slow

ramwelding123 ยท 2021-12-08 18:19

Hey guys. I'm new to the group, so a little background info... Im a welder... I don't turn wrenches for a living. Therefore, I am turning to you guys. I went to load my John Deere 323E this evening and noticed it loosing power. RPMs at 2200 and driving the parking lot with the levers all the way forward... it felt weak. Kept going and turned the two stage on rabbit and it liked to have died. One code is on for exhaust temperature range is high and that is it. Thanks for helping if you can. Any input is appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-12-09 05:35

    Welcome to HEF ramwelding123 ! First we need a serial number. Second, what specific codes are there (active and stored)? Post them please. Then press and hold the menu button about 5 seconds to get into the service menu. Scroll to codes. After recording all codes delete the codes. Then run machine to see what comes back.

  2. #2ramwelding1232021-12-09 07:52

    Will do and will advise codes. Thank you so much for the response...