Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat Tool Cat 5600 Engine Valves Adjust

Simon C ยท 2021-12-08 10:16

Model # A94Y13401 Looking for information on any special procedure to adjust valves on this Kubota powered machine. It has the fuel lines going through the valve cover gasket. Have adjusted valves on many engines just looking for any technical procedures as I don't have an engine service manual. Any help appreciated. Do have the valve clearance specs., but that is all. Simon C

Replies3
  1. #1Simon C2021-12-12 23:26

    Should have said the fuel lines run through the valve cover, into the engine by means of some adapters. Hope this clarifies what I meant. Simon C

  2. #2Coaldust2021-12-13 00:14

    Simon, Wait, what? A Kubota with fuel lines @ the valve cover? That sounds like a F series machine with the Doosan engine to me. 2014, ish? I think the late run A94Y machines had Doosan.

  3. #3Simon C2021-12-13 09:14

    Coaldust you might be 100% correct. I just looked at the engine with the rear dump box up, but need to remove front right seat to get at top of motor. Will see if it is a Doosan or not. Do not have a shop manual but will get some info on it from someone. Thanks for the heads up. Simon C