Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jd 328d aux hyd

redheadkingpin ยท 2018-03-29 13:14

hi its been quite awhile since I posted anything lol that's a good thing anyway I have a jd 328d with manual controls and im having some difficulty with the aux hyds. I have the 5 volts required in the joystick and the proportioning swith is working correctly on the 2 channels and I have the 12 volts required on the trigger (good ground to) all the way to the emu but nothing coming out of the emu. my question is... is the some kind of a multipler in the emu that variable 8 to 12 volts down to the coils. I am considering bypassing the emu if possible since I don't use the continuous hyd function. just thought id ask before I cut lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.