Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 329D Left Joystick Issue now something more…

digs327 ยท 2025-02-10 16:57

Hey everyone I searched and came up short of anything pertaining to my issue... I have a 2012 329D JD Skidsteer I was having issues with my Left Joystick periodically saying not in center. I was always able to shut the machine down, jiggle the stick , then restart the machine and be good to go. I all the sudden restarted the machine and I have : No Model Selected 1 speed on start up when i used to have the model number & 2 speed . Is this possibly a corrupt data network issue? Its currently very cold and I am unable to drag the machine in for diagnosis. Just wondering if a communication issue is preventing the ECU and HMU from communicating. the machine didnt die or lose power. Strong battery . 520194.14 and 520194.13 are the codes . Was hoping someone may have some insight/experience before the dreaded trip to the dealer. Also, if the only advice is bring it in then please just don't respond... Thanks Guys -digs

Replies2
  1. #1reganj2025-02-10 20:37

    The smart guys on here are going to want a serial number at the least to give an informed answer

  2. #2mg23612025-02-11 05:37

    Has the charging voltage been checked? Serial number?