I have a 1 year old JD 333G that is still under warranty but of course the dealership is closed for the next 3 days. It is in limp mode throwing a code DCU 523598.07 as well as a message "DEF SYSTEM FAULT ENGINE POWER AND SPEED LIMITED" so i also have code 523636.00. It is also throwing a message that says "OUTLET NOX SENSOR FAULT". I am not sure where to start. I use the same high quality DEF. I've only used this machine for 70 hours. Very frustrating. Earlier today it thru codes 523598.07 as well as 523636.16 and 523596.05 but now it is only showing 523598.07 and 523636.00.
I have a bought new in Jan. 2022 332G and they had to change out the entire DEF pump and sock filter on one shut down around 300hours, and one tiny module when it had about 100 hours that controls something in the DEF system. Both times coded out and derated. Good since then. Now at 475 Hours. Simon C
thank you for that information. unfortunately sounds like the dealer is going to have to come out and fix this thing. thanks again
Maybe mg2361 will reply, probably will need to hook up Service Adviser to be able to fix. At least one of the codes you had was same on my machine. I had a 523596 code , that if you ever get, just shut off and leave off for couple hours. then restart and do a parked regen and all good. That is what service tech did. Just for your info. Please let us know what happened. Simon C
How do i do a regen?
Welcome to HEF LS333G ! When posting, please include the machine serial number. 523598.07 SCR Outlet NOX Temperature Invalid. 523636.00 Engine Power Derate. 523596.05 Outlet NOX Sensor Circuit Has High Resistance. You will not be able to perform a regen until that codes is resolved. I also asked to have this moved to the Compact Track Loader section where it belongs.
I'm sorry i had always considered these types of equipment skid steers. I apologize. the serial number is 1T0333gmhpf435971. I am really frustrated with this new technology that will not allow me to use the equipment with a bad sensor. I had a 300T bobcat that was bulletproof. I can't even get a full days use out of this 333G without getting some code. Murphy Tractor has already been out three separate times and i don't have 70 hours on this machine.
That Bobcat was bulletproof because it was pre-DPF/SCR. Welcome to the world of emissions. Honestly, you probably just need that sensor and you should be good to go. Just run it hard with minimal idling. And, make sure you change the final drive oils at 50 hrs, then every 500 religiously. I would also suggest on that model you perform oil sampling of all your compartments every 500 hrs as well. The kits from Deere are only $22 each. Well worth it to protect your investment.
truly appreciate the advice. i will have them change the final drive oils when they come out to fix the sensor.