I have a friend with this 350b trackloader. There is no diverter valve. someone previously installed a pressure relief valve upstream of the loader control valve and then the return side of that went into the hydraulic tank .The return side of the backhoe was piped in between the pressure relief return and the tank. The pressure side continued to supply the loader. I was told there was good digging pressure for both the loader and backhoe. There was something wrong as the backhoe hydraulic tank was swelling and cracking. I don't see any signs of a pressure relief valve on the backhoe control valve. I looked in the manual and it shows the hoe being supplied from the power beyond on the loader control valve. We re-plumbed the system this way and now the hoe can barely pickup the boom with an empty bucket but the loader side has plenty of power. Is there a pressure relief I am not aware of on the backhoe control valve or is there another solution I am not seeing? TIA
Any ideas on this?
Post pictures of the machine and as much of the hydraulic setup as possible. There is very limited information on those machines.
With more reading, I believe the problem may be that I did not install a power-beyond "sleeve" or kit. Anyone know if that is a Deere only thing or can I get it somewhere else?
That'll do it. Sometimes the parts breakdown, or maybe the technical manual will show the different brands of control valves installed on the same machine. If you can find the brand of the control valve, then it should be simpler to track down the part number and go from there. I'd want to know the brand before going to the Deere system anyway.