Have one of the early JD 35ZTS, can't identify the year as the serial plate have been damaged. I have service, repair and parts manuals for the 27/35ZTS dated 2003. Here's my issue - my blade has down pressure but no lift. Worked fine one day, next day no lift, all other hydraulic functions are good regarding boom, swing, bucket curl etc. I looked at the repair manual and looked pretty straight forward in disassembly so started taking panel covers off. Once inside the configuration is completely different, the manual shows the operating lever bolted directly to the blade pilot control valve. What I have is the blade up/down lever mounted with a bolt through it to pivot and a control rod attached to the back side of this lever that then going down into the frame. I'm going to pull into my shop and start disassembly. Has anyone disassembled one of these older unit and some issues I may run into in trying to repair. I'm 99% sure it's the return spring in the pilot control valve as the blade control lever when pushing to go down return to center when released but when attempting to lift the blade the blade control lever stays in the lift position and does not return to center. Appreciate any bit of help/advise in determining how best to disassemble this to get at the pilot control valve. Sure as heck is no room for much access as I see it now. Thanks
What’s the TM # of your repair manual ? The parts catalog shows all the mechanical linkage from the blade control lever to the blade section of the main control valve. See screenshot below. Try removing the link at the control valve spool and with a pry bar manually extend and retract the spool and check if the spool returns back to center. I believe you are able to access the main control valve through the cab floor.
First off really appreciate your time in providing the parts breakdown for my unit. Yes what you show is my configuration. Secondly my TM is TM2052 for the Repair manual. I did get the blade lift working again but now see based upon the parts break down a significant amount of linkages, adjustment points and pivot point with all these linkages no wonder there is so much slop in my control lever. If you don't mind me asking what is the correct TM's for Service, Repair and Parts book for these earlier models. The TM's I have were provided to me at no cost from the local dealer and since I could not provide them a good s/n guess they gave me what they thought was correct. Thanks and again appreciate you getting me straightened out in regards to the manuals
The TM2052 repair manual you have is for a 35CZTS . Deere 35ZTS manuals , Repair TM1839 . Operation & Test TM1840 . Parts book PC2785 . Online parts catalog is here , https://partscatalog.deere.com .
Juniper I might have the manuals in pdf I can email you . I will check when I get to my other hard drive at the house .