Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 3756G shovel logger, radio help.

Hallback ยท 2017-09-13 21:31

I just had a new 3756 G Series shovel logger delivered yesterday and it has Sirius XM Satellite Radio. I punch in the code from the radio into siriusxm.com to activate it but it says it's already activated. It is not working in my machine and was curious if anyone here has experience with that and what I would need to do to get it to work. It's sad when a shovel is smarter than the operator.

Replies7
  1. #1Hallback2017-09-13 21:50

    Ps, Here are a few shots for you guys.

  2. #2John C.2017-09-13 22:07

    It looks like they finally did a way with the freezer door to get into the cab. Nice looking machine!

  3. #3Hallback2017-09-16 21:03

    Thanks! Anyone know how to get this damn thing working?

  4. #4DB22017-09-16 21:12

    I would talk to your salesman. Sounds like it may have been set up already. Sorry that's all I have.

  5. #5hvy 1ton2017-09-16 22:16

    The few new things i've been in that came with Sirius the radio it just worked. Calling the salesman is all I've got. I came in hopes of pictures and you did not disappoint.

  6. #6jcgibson6812017-10-17 12:02

    Great looking machine! Please let us know how it works out!

  7. #7mitch5042017-10-17 12:26

    I'd call Sirius customer service, they've always been great.