Got a 410G with pilot controls and load sense on front end loader 4x4. When you crank it the pump is locked in pressure. Can pull boom up and it will release for just a second. Then locks back in. Been through valves and looked at wiring in console don’t see anything out of place. Also the lights on the console screen have started staying on even with key switch off. Could it be console cluster affecting the hydraulic system? I unplugged screen with machine running and hydraulics did same thing locking up. Or a controller somewhere else ? Has anyone ran into a situation like this before?
Welcome to HEF Rag ! First we need a serial number.
T0410GX9280
You are short 2 numbers.
Sorry thought I had them all typed in. Didn’t proofread.
So what you are saying is that your hydraulic pump stays in stroke (loaded)? If so, check the little spool in the backhoe valve below.
Thanks I’ll check it out.