Looking for a little help for a friend here, he has a 410G TO410GX931365 and the pkastic sight glass for the hydraulic fluid check is cracked and he bought a new one from Deere and it is glass. The question is this, is there enough flex in the two plastic fittings the sight tube connects to so the new glass tube will go on without major disassembly? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I don’t have this machine or anything like it, but couldn’t you purchase a piece of clear plastic hose instead of using the glass one?
Looks like there are clips holding the black elbows in place. Can't you just pull the clips and remove the entire sight glass?
Picture of the new one please.
Will get one ASAP. Thank you.
Sooooo, the guy I’m helping THOUGHT the new piece of tubing was glass....it turns out, it’s not....
When the new one doesn't look EXACTLY like the old one.... I've even had to tell CAT and Deere dealer service techs "IT'S RIGHT! PUT IT ON!" lol not this part, just lots of slightly changed parts from original.
!