Hello all, I am in search of a good used right hand final drive for a john deere 450G wide pad dozer, what's available out there?
It's a WT, wide track, not LGP? New one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-...5G-Wide-track-AT190199-AT113201-/360678693211 http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/partssearch.aspx?partnum=at113201&pst=starts You can check the dismantled machines list on Machinery Trader also.
JD 450g series 2 final drive Here is the PIN for the dozer I'm looking for the final drive for T0450GH818048
There's about 18 part numbers with all the variations and supersessions, it would make things easier if you called the local Deere dealer, gave them that PIN and asked what part numbers are correct. Should be an original number, a replacement number, and a reman number. OR: Got a casting number off the housing maybe?
Here is the info I've been able to gather, Dealer says this machine is a 450G long track LGP wide track with single reduction final drive, again I'm in search of the right side complete final as this one cut through the case. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Mike
What happened to the old one? Did it walk off? lol
Near as I can tell that would make it a AT280613 reman or AT164586 complete final? As I recall it was not uncommon to weld a patch over those cases? http://www.machinerytrader.co.uk/li...tNum=at280613&btnPartSearch=Search&PST=Starts https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4ehg70neiom8ul/450G Final.gif?dl=0
What about where the output shaft bearing came through the side of the case... I guess it will depend on how bad it's busted up there...I haven't torn it down yet to see just how bad the damage is, have to consult with the customer on how he wants to proceed
Ah, well that's not a typical failure on those to my knowledge, probably as you say need a complete final or at least the case and some guts.