Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a used equipment parts dealer in the southeast

ScottNC ยท 2016-09-29 16:12

Will be looking for a set of used tracks and maybe idlers for a Cat D4 after the first of the year. According to the internet, there seems to be plenty of used parts in Portland but I'm not having much luck near NC.

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2016-09-29 16:21

    http://secva.net/

  2. #2walkerv2016-09-29 16:48

    there is an Iron peddlars used parts location in monroe nc I almost bought a bucket from them this spring, unsure of what they have or can get but I am sure they can search all of there locations inventory

  3. #3ScottNC2016-09-29 17:03

    So....I do a search from NC and Google finds me stuff in Oregon, you do the same from Oregon and find stuff in VA? Anyway, thanks. I will check with them.

  4. #4lantraxco2016-09-29 19:03

    LOL, no, I have dealt with Southeastern in Chesapeake for many years, good people in my experience. Look on machinery trader either by part number or you can select your make and model machine under "Dismantled machines" you should find more near you.

  5. #5balls2go2016-09-30 11:10

    Try Headequipment.com in Moss, Tennessee