The suction screen was pluged with thin brown flakes of what appears to be clutch disc material (2 hands full). Never worked on transmission before. What caused this to happen? Are the disc available after market $ best? Any special tools needed? What do I need to remove to get the disc out? What else do I need to replace while I am in there? What are the consquences of continueing to use the machine? 1994 Dozer has 4600 hrs.
wow.... that kind of shocking to hear that kind of trouble with little hours... Have you contacted the dealer?
No. I bought the dozer used from dealer in Dallas. Originally from a rental company in Florida, so hours might not be correct?
LOL... A rental machine... Well If it was me I would drop her off to the dealer and bite the bullet... Nothing like forgetting to tighten a bolt or not assembling something correctly and have it grenade even worse... Just my two cents
That happened to ours to
Did the dozer transmission slip? Any other symptons before the screen stopped up? Did you make the repair or have it done by others?