Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 570A Parts Source

rsherril ยท 2015-12-10 17:11

I am looking for help finding a John Deere 570 A series parts source. The dealer quoted around $150 for a steering rod clevis that attaches to the steering arm on the right front wheel. I'm thinking that I might find a replacement for much less from a salvage machine or ? I did an internet search, but have not found a suitable match yet. Another option may be to have the part(s) rebuilt as it is not broken, just more play than it should have. Thanks - Bob

Replies1
  1. #1rsherril2015-12-19 17:04

    For those looking for older JD parts, I found the steering clevis at http://www.utptexas.com/ . The part was represented as used and in good condition. Looks near new to me and about half the price that the dealer wanted. Service was good and I would go back to them.