Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 624K Trans Oil Filter Restricted 522375.00

danletkeman · 2024-01-23 19:54

We have a couple of loaders that have had this message, but this 624K seems to repeat the message multiple times a day. We have obviously done the trans oil change and installed a new filter. I am guessing this is a sensor issue of some kind. Any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-23 21:46

    I agree with a switch issue for sure . I think the switch part # is all the same but …do you have a serial number ?

  2. #2danletkeman2024-01-24 09:06

    1DW624KZCDD654540

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-01-24 09:43

    Screenshot from Deere parts site . https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc...uipment/70296/referrer/navigation/pgId/305580 .

  4. #4danletkeman2024-01-24 10:03

    Makes sense. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

  5. #58V712024-01-24 11:46

    I’ve had issues with the spool behind the switch i would recommend replacing it as well. Not that expensive. It’s plastic composite material if I recall correctly,and had a tenancy to stick