Hello all. I searched and didn't not see a thread on this yet so I hope I'm not bringing up and old topic. I have a 2006 Deere 244J and the hydraulics become extremely slow, almost non existing after reaching operating temperature. I've changed the oil twice, new hydraulic filter, replaced all leaking hoses as well. We've done relief valve pressure checks both warm and at operating temp. the pressures are good in the beginning but lower after warm up. I've removed and checked the priority valve, loader control valve, and cleaned the screen on the hydraulic fan drive motor. Steering and directional capabilities are good. It's just the loader functions that go away. Im wondering if I've gotvan internal leak somewhere. When I bought the machine the radiator was near plugged and I've since completely cleaned that and it's good to go. I was thinking the hyd oil was overheating but my oil temps never go over 120 degrees. any thoughts? Thank you in advance. I'm about ready to just sell it lol. The serial number is 710992
Welcome to HEF Brinkmannap ! What are the pressures cold and hot? What is the pressure when steering to and holding against the stop, hot? What is your pilot pressure, cold and hot? This test requires Teeing into a pilot line on the control valve. Did you cut open the hydraulic filter and inspect for debris?
I'll re run the pressure checks and get you answers. the old filter was clean of any debris and the new filter is still clean.