Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 75G questions please help!!!!

Bill Myer ยท 2022-05-08 12:32

Good afternoon. I recently purchased a 2014 JD 75G excavator. I added a hydraulic thumb which is plumbed to my auxiliary hydraulic line. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to set the pressure on that circuit? I need to know where the adjustable relief is or if there is something in the electronics/computer that allows me to set this on the dash. All help is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612022-05-09 05:16

    Welcome to HEF Bill ! If you follow the auxiliary lines back to the MCV, there should be adjustable reliefs in the ports next to the hoses (if the auxiliaries have been finished out). They are manually adjusted. You can see the pressure in the monitor in service mode (key on, press and hold #9 button, then press and release the dial), but you cannot adjust through the monitor on that model. Post a picture of the MCV.