Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 770AH motor grader

John Oxley ยท 2017-02-08 16:37

Looking for some guidance as to where I can find wiring diagrams/fuse locations for our 770AH motor grader. 1986 model year. Having trouble tracking down electrical issue with the driving lights (up high on the ROPS cab) no power. No power at wiring behind dash panel. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1ovrszd2017-02-08 18:38

    What Brand is this machine? Not familiar with model 770AH.

  2. #2Turbotexas2017-02-08 18:53

    Title has a "JD" so I'm guessing anJohn Deere?

  3. #3rsherril2017-02-08 19:29

    I have found that a 12 V test lamp with alligator clamp to ground and needle nose was helpful in tracing bad connections on my old JD. Generally the issue is with bad grounds or connections between harnesses. Wiggling them might help. Patience and logic required. Work from lights back or switch forward until you see the light. Mine have fuses, so have omh meter to test those.

  4. #4ovrszd2017-02-08 22:33

    Duhhhhh..... I totally missed that.......