My ct332 hydraulic fluid overheats, any ideas? Thanks
Something causing a relief valve to stay open?
Need more specifics. Is this a new issue? Or has it been occurring for a while? The oil temperature indicator is coming on? Temp confirmed with an infrared temperature gun? Does it overheat during normal use (using a bucket)? Does it only overheat when running an attachment? What attachment? What is the ambient air temperature? Is the engine overheating? Oil level correct? Using the correct oil? Cooling package clean? All the seals around the cooling package intact? Belt slipping? Fan ever been off and installed backwards?
It has been occurring for a while. The indicator is coming on. I have not confirmed it it happens under normal use with a bucket. Last winter when the air temperature was cold it did not come on. The engine is not overheating. John Deere hydraulic oil and full. I washed the cooling package. I will check the belt, fan and seals arount the cooling package. Thanks
If the engine is not overheating, and you confirm that in fact the hydraulic oil is getting too hot, was the auxiliary control checked to make sure it is not partially engaged?
I HAVE A CT332 JD WITH A BRUSH CUTTER. THE HYD OIL 10W 40 TURNS MILKEY AFTER A LITTLE USE. THOUGHT IT WAS WATER BUT WATER CAN'T GET IN IT. AND IT STAYS MILKEY-- FLUSH 2 TIME AND THEN TURNS MILKEY . THE DEALER IN LITTLE ROCK ARK. ANT NO HELP