Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl CTL75 No Pilot Controls

Garrison Cook · 2022-08-03 16:02

Hey all I need some help, Been doing some work on 09 GehlCTL75 basically a Tak TL240. I cleaned the egr valve and then decided to just egr delete and remove the egr cooler, as I was advised by someone who does DPF/EGR Deletes. My machine is an 09 and he said the egr is run off the can bus system and i wouldn't need to do an ecm reflash. so I blocked it off coming out of the motor and going into the egr. Everything starts and runs fine with no lights on except now i have lost all pilot controls. Wont move, and bucket wont move either. The previous owner had disabled pretty much all the safety features like lap bar and seat switch. I have pulled the gear pump to make sure the shaft wasnt broken (had that happen on another machine). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies0

No replies yet.