Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD door sealing plates wanted

mikeCAT236 ยท 2026-02-11 02:39

Anyone have a pair of these for sale?

Replies12
  1. #1DDoug2026-02-11 07:18

    look at the parts manual (online) to get a part number. That should help your search.

  2. #2mikeCAT2362026-02-11 08:40

    I have the part numbers and JD wants a "fortune" for them, so hoping to find a pair of used ones from someone with a missing door or broken hvac... Thanks DDoug!

  3. #3DDoug2026-02-11 10:15

    You need to post those numbers then.

  4. #4mikeCAT2362026-02-11 10:32

    Why? The photo shows the plates I'm looking for.

  5. #5DDoug2026-02-11 10:37

    What machine ?

  6. #6mikeCAT2362026-02-11 10:44

    2004 JD 320. Any JD 200 - 300 series to include the early 2000's model CT 322 / 332 that has the "pull-down" door used those plates. I'm retro-fitting a hvac system into my JD 320 and the seller could not locate those plates. I have everything else...

  7. #7stefuel2026-02-15 18:39

    Probably quicker and cheaper to have a welder fab them up for you

  8. #8mikeCAT2362026-02-15 18:46

    Yes, that's where I'm headed if I can't buy them used... Just priced a windshield washer jug retaining bracket and JD wants $339 for it - unbelievable...!!!

  9. #9Welder Dave2026-02-23 02:30

    Part numbers always help when searching for used parts. When used equipment yards stock parts for dismantled machines they usually catalogue by part number not description. If they have hundreds of parts they aren't going to remember all of them. A part number is specific.

  10. #10mikeCAT2362026-02-23 02:41

    I agree Welder Dave; however, part number was not listed in my ad because I'm trying to buy used, not new... Dealer want a "fortune" for these plates!!! I've called all the big name dismantlers, all sold out already... KV18644 rock guard, L side KV18645 rock guard, R side

  11. #11Welder Dave2026-02-23 05:12

    I was talking about used as well. A private owner could be parting out a machine and have parts listed by part number. So could places like Machinery Trader under dismantled machines.

  12. #12mikeCAT2362026-02-23 12:52

    Well, part numbers are listed now - maybe those numbers will help? Too bad this forum doesn't have a "Classified" section... Thanks for the help everybody!