Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD minix 35d hydraulic problem

Teddywrecker5800 ยท 2018-03-27 10:44

Please help , new at this need to find best place to buy hdy diagram Slow funtions on boom ,travel,boom down stalls before raise the machine everything else goes fast

Replies2
  1. #1CatKC2018-03-27 14:17

    A good place to start would be: Manufacturer, model, year, and serial number of whatever you want help with. Specific -detailed description- of the problem.

  2. #2Tenwheeler2018-03-27 20:29

    I do not have the info here but I recently purchased a manual for a 35C. It has a slow travel problem. It is actually a factory JD publication on a PDF file. Don't remember if I got off JD parts catalog, there are some bad worthless sites that come up also, JD construction parts or just googled it which led me back to Deere. I thank the service manual cost about $130 and has all that information. If you can't find it let me know. I can look it up tomorrow.