Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD Skid Steer/CTL

PipeGuy ยท 2008-08-11 20:37

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Deere skid loaders or CTL? I have run a CT 332 and it seems like a pretty good machine but I'm not a fan of the vertical lift. It seems like the more moving parts the more things to break. I do like the 315 radial lift but I think that it is a bit small. Just looking for some input on Deere loaders. Thanks Pipeguy

Replies2
  1. #1jdns2008-08-14 11:15

    The Deere product is good. Deere has made alot of improvements in just the past 5 years. You can also get this machine with A/C, heat, cab and a push button coupler for the attachments. This coupler is nice if you switch between attachments often.

  2. #2jdns2008-08-14 11:30

    I forgot, the lift on this machine is nice do to the fact it keeps the load in front of you and not over top of you. It lifts a lot like a forklift will. You a can pull up to a truck and dump the load without having to move the machine back and forth to keep from hitting the truck. I have seen little to no repairs on the lifts of these machines. Most are just from not greasing as you should any machine.