This is just quick question. I was looking at the ASV website and noticed the two lines, SR and OT. My question is, what is the difference in these two machines. From what I can tell, they have almost the same exact specs with each other, i.e. SR80/PT80. Thanks for the help
PT line replaces the SR line... the SR-80 was the original -80 loader introduced, but ASV upgraded its line to the PT series (to reflect "Posi-Track") this year.
They also went to metal face seals on the PT50/60, steel hoods, new guages, steel rear rollers on the PT50/60, tier III engines on a few models, released an agressive track with the PT60 that will also fit the PT50, and released a PT100 designed for forestry.
So really, just a name and pain change for the SR80. Nothing else. One more thing, is the CAT Suspension an ASV suspension??? I know most of the B-Series had ASV suspension. What about the new C. Thanks
Yes. If a CAT salesman tells you that it is CAT's undercarriage, or that CAT builds it he is lying to you. CAT did have some input on it, but it is still ASVs design.