Gday, Ive got an old John Deere JD400 Backhoe. Came in as the clutch was slipping but still drive able, replaced the clutch and now it wont drive forward, has all reverse but nothing i do will get it to drive forward, any help on what i should look at would be greatly appreciated, another guy replaced the clutch so i am thinking its got something to do in there. Thanks
Hi, I am about to work through a similar problem, this thread seems to have a lot of info in it. john deere 410 backhoe barely moves forward but moves in reverse ok Hello I'm new to this forum and my name is Jack. I just picked up a John Deere 410 Backhoe and it worked ok for a couple days and now it will barely move forward but it moves ok in reverse. I called the guy back and he said that he broke a hydraulic line and he replaced it and it work ok before... www.tractorbynet.com My plan is to pull the reverser off and then test the lines with compressed air. I'll report back in a week or two cheers Dave