Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD450C HYDRAULIC LIFT CYLINDER

SSChevy383 ยท 2021-05-08 21:40

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a hydraulic lift cylinder for 1981 JD450C? I actually only need the barrel as the c clip groove inside is worn out. Is it possible to find just the barrel? I found a used cylinder online for I think it was $850 but it is for a 1978. Is the 78 the same as an 81? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the hydraulic cylinder with part numbers? The numbers in my book I guess are outdated cause I can't find anything when searching for some of the part numbers. Thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1lantraxco2021-05-09 02:12

    There are three different blades for that dozer, which amounts to two different lift cylinder barrels. If you have the usual inside frame setup, you will need part number AU13851 Deere didn't change much on these 450's, until the 450G which was a hugely improved machine. These folks show as possibly having a good used barrel: UTP - USED TRACTOR PARTS Jonesboro, Texas Phone: (800) 453-337