So purchased a Dozer the pads they put on it too wide to put six way blade on what to do cut the pads or find a straight bade mount on outside tracks ?
I've never seen or heard of a TD20 with a six way blade.
Welcome to HEF, Apollo ! Is there a blade on it now ? Did you mean an angle blade ?
no a six way looking for dismantled one buy straight blade can leave pads as they are or other wise trim off so 6 way fits
I would love to see how you convert the straight blade draft arms that are on the outside of the tracks to an angle blade that has the draft arms inside the tracks. That will be quite a fabrication challenge. What are your plans for the 6 way blade control valve ? I think you would be money ahead to sell, or trade your TD20 for a dozer that has a factory installed angle blade on it.
This is going to be interesting!
It sure is !!
If it has a 6 way blade, I'd leave it on and trim the wide pads. Not a real big deal and the 6 way might be more versatile for you. Do you have pics. of the dozer?