Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jesco

tuney443 ยท 2009-10-31 14:54

I just got the news that Jesco will be coming in to replace Nortrax at the Beacon location only.If it's the same management philosophy that used to be in NJ,that is really FANTASTIC news.Never liked Nortrax--they only cater to the big guys,us owner-operators were always treated like dirt[no pun intended].

Replies3
  1. #1Steve Frazier2009-10-31 18:59

    When I had my 410, getting parts was always a chore from Nortrax. Then when I was shopping for my skid steer, I couldn't get the salesman to return my calls. It didn't take long for me to decide that a J/D was not a good choice for me. I hope Jesco works out better for Deere owners.

  2. #2tuney4432009-12-17 10:08

    Well,good news. I went to Beacon on Tuesday and JESCO was on the sign out on Rt. 52. I might need to go back today,if I have time maybe I'll stop in.

  3. #3tuney4432009-12-27 14:17

    jUST furthur proof of Nortrax's uncaring,arrogant attitude---yesterday being the 25th,in the mail I get a letter from Nortrax dated 12/11/09,saying that on 12/12/09,ownership will pass to Jesco.