Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 2033e won’t move

oachs83 · 2023-06-17 02:45

Recently acquired a JLG 2033e scissor lift and was working fine then stopped driving. It steers and goes up and down just fine but will not move. Batteries are at 100 percent. When I push the button to drive the green light indicator will immediately go out once I move the joystick and I have to repress the button. The light will stay on if I use the turn function but will go off once I try to drive. Thank you

Replies1
  1. #1oachs832023-06-17 11:41

    Found the issue. It was a bad jumper cable on one of the batteries. Apparently it draws way more amps to go forward than anything else. What was throwing me off was everything else worked fine besides drive. Decided to clean all connections and found a pretty bad corroded wire. I’ll get new replacements and hopefully will be good to go.