I have a jlg 20vp manlift that I bought about 7 years ago and it worked about 2 minutes before just shutting down. Didn't really put too much effort in in diagnosing the problem but recently pulled it out of a corner of the shop to try to get it going. It powers on good, I can lift and lower it with the ground station but when I switch it to platform mode a code flashes on the LEDS. checked the manual and there are three problems with that code(9 leds flashing) and all three solutions call for replacing the joystick box. I priced it out and it's pretty expensive. Would anyone know if this can be fixed or even if anyone would know of a 20vp sitting in a lot somewhere that doesn't work that I could use the joystick off of. Thank you.
Try contacting Hindley Electronics in Ohio and see if they can repair the control box. 888-352-4000
Also try equipment parts wholesale or (if ur patient) fleabay.